These are the terms and conditions for use of the Internet services provided. By using your account you agree to be bound by
these terms. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without notice. If you do not agree with these terms, please discontinue use of your account immediately and contact us to cancel your service.
- Under no circumstances may more than one-person login to any dialup account at any one time! Violators will be billed as separate accounts and will be subject to immediate account termination without warning and
without any refund of unused services.
- All accounts are subject to a 15-minute idle-time-out and eight-hour continuous connection limit, with unlimited connection sessions. We will contact you if your usage is abnormally high and will offer other
options if you wish to maintain your account with our service. We reserve the right to impose other limits in the future if necessary.
- You are expected to keep your password secret. Your password allows access to your private messages and billing information. We reserve the right to charge a service charge to change your password.
- Setup fee includes initial configuration only. If at any time you need assistance in configuring your computer again, instuructions can be mailed to you at no fee or we can help you reconfigure your internet
connection for an additional setup fee to be charged on your credit card only.
- Although we provide excellent security locally, we cannot control what happens on the global Internet. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you never send credit card numbers or other personal information
through E-mail or any other Internet service unless it is properly encrypted.
- You are responsible for conforming to all federal, state, and local laws regarding the Internet and electronic communication. You must respect the intellectual property and copyrights of resources provided by
others on the net. You may not participate in any illegal activities while using your account. You must obey the laws of the United States and other countries that you communicate with over the net. We cannot
and do not monitor or control network traffic to/from our service. You are responsible for keeping your activities legal, and for censoring yourself and family members.
- You understand that the Internet provides access to adult and sexually explicit material, which may not be suitable for minors and may be offensive to some users . We do not monitor or restrict the activities of
its users. You are responsible to monitor and censor the activity on your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to users under 18. Misrepresentation of age is grounds for termination.
- Payment is due upon receipt of either a paper or E-mail invoice. You are expected to check your electronic mailbox regularly for notices , including invoices. Billing periods start on the first day of the
anniversary start date. Payment is due within five business days of the date of invoice. If payment is not received by the due date, your account will be suspended and may incur a $10.00 reactivation fee at our
discretion. If you will be out of town when your next payment is due, let us know so we can let you pay early, put your account on hold (for extended absence, at your request), or extend the due date.
- Charges will be billed according to the price list currently in effect, you may cancel your account at any time, but you are responsible for fees remaining. For month to month billing, you are responsible for
the current month's charges. Prepaid accounts are not refundable if the account is terminated early.
- We reserve the right to terminate or refuse service to anyone. You will have 7 days from notification of price increases to cancel your account. Prices may be reduced or new services and options may be put into
effect without advance notice.
- There will be a $30 service charge for all returned checks.
- You are responsible for all actions you take or cause to be taken in your use of the service. As a condition of service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless our officers, employees, agents, and
shareholders, for any cause of action originating from use of the service.
- Unsolicited advertising via E-mail or newsgroups is prohibited and will result in immediate account dismissal. "Spamming", including (but not limited to) mass-E-mailing, cross-posting, or otherwise causing abuse
to others on the net is prohibited and will be grounds for account dismissal. Any actions construed to be negligent, malicious, or a denial-of-service attack is strictly prohibited.
- While we do back up our system files, we do not back up domain files uploaded by our customers. This means that if you upload web pages or other personal files to our system, you must keep a backup on your own
machine. Please back up your files, because we do not!
- This service is provided as is. Use it at your own risk. There are no warranties of any kind expressed or implied, including warranties of salability or fitness for any particular purpose. We are not responsible
for hardware or software damage, loss of wages, or any other financial or personal loss resulting from the use of, or inability to use, this service. Any liabilities are strictly limited to the amount of the fee
paid for services rendered.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to contradict federal, state, or local laws, the remaining portions will remain in full force until account termination. Disputes will be governed by the laws and courts
of California.These terms and conditions are current as of 12/20/99.
If you have any questions regarding these terms, please call WebCasa.net at (562)867-7914.
© Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved